Makeup Review: Maybelline Falsies Mascara
I picked this up at the pharmacy about a month back. It was on sale and I had heard good stuff about it. I’m not the usual makeup wearing type, but since my job requires me to look relatively decent, and I study pretty late most nights, I try to put on some mascara and eyeliner to make me look less deathly.
This is AMAZING! It makes my eyes look more open and it actually looks like I have fake eyelashes on (in the ‘omg nice eyelashes!’ way, not the ‘uhh, your eyelash just fell in my soup’ way).
- The color is black. Really black. A perfect shade of black to make my eyes look wide open and draw attention towards them and away from the pimple on my nose.
- The wand is curved so it covers every lash evenly. I find straight wands make the mascara clump up when you go over it (which I am bound to do considering I’m trying to cover every lash).
- It cost $5 on sale!
- The product inside is liquidy, but not too liquidy. It kind of looks like ink.
- It looks weird if I don’t curl my eyelashes first. It makes it look like my eyelashes are defying gravity.
- The product is a bit too liquidy to apply on-the-go (or on-the-bus as I like to do).
Overall, I think this mascara is amazing, inexpensive and the perfect mascara for every day wear.
OVERALL RATING: 9.3/10